Save Money with DIY: Smoothie Baggies
I love smoothies, and I would always buy the Dole Smoothie Shakers or the Baggies of Smoothie mix (but it get’s costly)
And since my home has to survive on 1 income I thought “I can save so much more money just doing these baggies myself”
So I did and here is what I do
- I buy my fruit from the $0.99 Only Stores (they get fresh produce every Saturday at my store) This here was $2.97!!
- Next Cut of your choice fruits: I use 10 grapes, 4 Strawberries and 1 Whole Banana.
- Nest add your Fruit Mix to your labeled baggies and DON’T FORGET TO DATE the baggies. They can last up to 3 Months!!
- Mix in your blender with your favorite juice 8oz!!!
- Enjoy, you just made a healthy smoothie and saved yourself a lot of money :)